- The Jackson Pollock Drunken Mess That I Called Year 2012: Uncensored! | on How do you know the City Girl turned into a Bisdak?
- Jeffrey Rilles on Dancing to the Rhythmic Beat of the Bongo Island Drums
- Manu Garcellano Sarmiento on A Superferry Passenger’s slow descent to Madness
- Cris | Pinay Thrillseeker on The Traveler’s Horoscope For the Day/ Week/ Millenia
- lovemindanao on Dancing to the Rhythmic Beat of the Bongo Island Drums
Daily Archives: October 23, 2012
It was 9:30am when me and my sparring partner arrived in the chilly City of Pines last Saturday. Coming from the successful launch of Travel Massive Manila the night before and having to wait at the Victory Liner bus terminal … Continue reading
I have a 10 digit (#CL) Client ID Number for a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa Application courtesy of my amazing Mother. We’ve been at it since 2009? Or earlier if you ask my Mom. From that time til now i … Continue reading