- The Jackson Pollock Drunken Mess That I Called Year 2012: Uncensored! | on How do you know the City Girl turned into a Bisdak?
- Jeffrey Rilles on Dancing to the Rhythmic Beat of the Bongo Island Drums
- Manu Garcellano Sarmiento on A Superferry Passenger’s slow descent to Madness
- Cris | Pinay Thrillseeker on The Traveler’s Horoscope For the Day/ Week/ Millenia
- lovemindanao on Dancing to the Rhythmic Beat of the Bongo Island Drums
Daily Archives: October 16, 2012
Stars dotting the midnight black sky that we see when we’re out in the open road serves as the GPS of our no doubt highly irregular and highly caustic fate. Once in a while, when the clouds clear and with … Continue reading →