- The Jackson Pollock Drunken Mess That I Called Year 2012: Uncensored! | on How do you know the City Girl turned into a Bisdak?
- Jeffrey Rilles on Dancing to the Rhythmic Beat of the Bongo Island Drums
- Manu Garcellano Sarmiento on A Superferry Passenger’s slow descent to Madness
- Cris | Pinay Thrillseeker on The Traveler’s Horoscope For the Day/ Week/ Millenia
- lovemindanao on Dancing to the Rhythmic Beat of the Bongo Island Drums
Daily Archives: August 13, 2012
Mission Briefing: Who: A-Team of Bad-ass Travel Bloggers: Dylan and Lakbay Diva What: A thorough exploration of the Matuginao area. When: Immediate action required. Where: Coordinates Classified. Border of Gandara District and near Red-Hot area, Biri Island. Mission Transcript by … Continue reading